Monday, November 14, 2016

A little doll stuff...


A few weeks ago I went to a doll show. It was a great show filled with goodies. I came home with a few.  I could have come home with more there so many at such good prices. I don't collect expensive dolls. I like wood and cloth because I am clumsy. I have some porcelain and china dolls but believe me I am nervous with them!

There are some adorable Thanksgiving spun cotton decorations, too. And some tiny felt decorations!  Just fun and inexpensive things.  Did you have any summer finds in doll collecting?

The weather has been really wonderful here the past few weeks after a very hot summer. We are in a drought here in CT for quite a while.  Glad that the temps are cooling with such low water levels in the state.

Not planning on going out today...but if I do, I will wear my safety pin! 

Wishing you the best!
Enjoy your day!