Thursday, November 17, 2016

Another day...

It is remarkably warm and sunny for November.  There are still leaves clinging to the trees because we had a peculiar fall. It started out with less color but has become more colorful now. The leaves should have been gone a long time ago but the warmer weather has kept them looking beautiful.

The pin diary:  yesterday I went with a friend for coffee and shopping.  I received a few glares and no nods. I was at a two big box store, a chain coffee shop, and the big mother of all chain stores--the one that is open 24 hours a day.  People were very cranky although I don't know why.

So this has been an interesting few weeks. It started with a faucet leak and evolved into our printer dying.  Technology can be ornery sometimes.  It was one broken thing after another!

So what about the art and creativity?  Still making art every week although not the past few weeks.  My creative urge seem broken, too.  Fortunately, I don't need to create anything right now.  I have a migraine headache for the first time on over 20 years but it could also be an allergic reaction. In any event, it will be another warm day today with a sunny sky.

  Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving, too.  It's almost here.

Enjoy the day!



No comments: