Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Paper things...


Once again I took a turn and ended up in paper world yesterday. I had seen wonderful instructions for a Papier-mâché tea cup at Ann Wood's blog. What a fun project!


In the past, I have made lots of other paper objects...tiny books and such.. The mini file folder book is about 2 inches.



This fold up book is the size of a quarter. I made my own art work very small and used it to make the book.







This little book was a swap I did with a friend made out of tags from an office supply store.






If you click on paper arts in the side bar, it will take you to other things I have created. Just cannot settle down into one medium!

Even though we still have tons of snow, the sun is shining and the days are longer. Dare I say that the worst of winter might be behind us?

As always,

enjoy the day!

2 comments:

Flutterby Patch said...

Wow! I love everything you've shown us, I'd find it hard to choose. I know what you mean when you say you can't settle down into one medium.....Same here!

Lena said...

All of these projects are terrific. Love the teacup and that tiny quarter sized book especially, Helen.

I too have a hard time settling into only one medium. For me, surprisingly, the paper projects are the hardest. I don't know why. It surprises my friends to know that, when we craft together. Maybe, it could be the ephemeral aspect of the medium? I'm still trying though.

Love the link in your previous post to the crochet site too. Very sweet and creative patterns there!