Friday, March 19, 2010

Some artzy thingz...


Some pretty art from friends...


"Cupan tae" by Marty has
many wonderful details
including Irish history of
tea drinking
on the back of the tea pot.
How about the pretty
little cat she drew!
Know what is amazing?
She has just started
making paper art
and made her own shamrock stamp!

Carol painted the
beautiful tulip.
Carol and I swap art
nearly every week.
The square opens up
to a full sized painting
on both sides.
Wonderful!


This art doll that I made
has been waiting patiently
to visit this blog.
She was gift
to someone who
reads this blog
and she has now moved
to her new home.

*****

Unseasonably warm days
are gracing us
in time for the
upcoming weekend.

Enjoy the day...

and happy weekend!

2 comments:

April said...

Helen- You are so lucky to have such sweet and talented friends! I LOVE the tea pot, Marty! I went to Ireland, when I was young, and fell in love with hot tea, scones, and soda bread. Your lovely tea pot says it all!
Carol, a beautiful tulip! So soft and sweet like Spring!
Fabulous Gifts!!!

AngelMc said...

Yawl never ever fail to amaze me with your talent and creativity...you, your hubby and your friends...I look forward to each blog to see what you are going to do next!!!!