Sunday, April 13, 2014

Springy things and Easter wishes...


No leaves on the trees...but no snow either!  Looks like we have turned the corner.  After a winter of indoor soccer games, we spent most of the day outdoors yesterday.  Our grandson played in a soccer game in the morning and our grand-daughter rowed in a (crew) regatta.   The weather cooperated and it was truly a beautiful day!



Have been busy making springy things and Easter things....






Pansies are in the window boxes...have spruced up the deck and planted pansies in containers there, too. It won't be long before we see leaves on the trees and flowers blooming, too, I am sure.

It is a time of celebration!  Passover is occurring now and  Easter will be next weekend.   It's funny how spring happens all of a sudden and how we are renewed by spring and its celebrations.


Wishing you a happy spring...

and happy holidays!

As always,

enjoy the day!






1 comment:

Simply Shelley said...

I can sense your happiness in this post :-) I am happy for you,that spring has sprung there in your neck of the woods. We are feeling a bit of winters return. I am praying it doesn't bite what few flowers I had my daughter plant for me. Who wonldn't be happy with pansies in their window box? Mine are smiling beautifully in their pot,and flowerbeds. Blessings dear Helen