Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Little things...mean a lot...


Good things come in small packages and I have always had an affinity for tiny things. Little things that have come my way recently:



Wee Patsy dolls I won at auction...
5 inches tall!



Remember the swap
I showed you a while back
with the gnome?
This what my friend Carol
made for me!



Sweet Shelley, a reader & blogger,

sent me these little dolls recently,

including a baby Skookum!


Little things really do mean a lot to me...


Thank you Carol and Shelley!


As always,


enjoy the day!

3 comments:

Flutterby Patch said...

I love making tiny dolls also. My mum liked to make enormous dolls so we always agreed to differ.

AngelMc said...

Sooooo sweet.

Simply Shelley said...

You are welcome my friend...I have a Wee Patsy ...love her...yours are very sweet....blessings