Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Little things...mean a lot...


Good things come in small packages and I have always had an affinity for tiny things. Little things that have come my way recently:



Wee Patsy dolls I won at auction...
5 inches tall!



Remember the swap
I showed you a while back
with the gnome?
This what my friend Carol
made for me!



Sweet Shelley, a reader & blogger,

sent me these little dolls recently,

including a baby Skookum!


Little things really do mean a lot to me...


Thank you Carol and Shelley!


As always,


enjoy the day!

3 comments:

Flutterby Patch said...

I love making tiny dolls also. My mum liked to make enormous dolls so we always agreed to differ.

AngelMc said...

Sooooo sweet.

Shelley said...

You are welcome my friend...I have a Wee Patsy ...love her...yours are very sweet....blessings