Friday, May 13, 2011

Hello, again....


By now you probably know that our gracious blogging host, Blogger, was out of commission for a few days. Blogger seems to be feeling better now. (I can relate. I have had a cold and/or allergies for almost a week and it is just today I can actually taste food, hear properly and breathe with my mouth closed.
)

Most of the week I was sleeping or trying to sleep, but when I was up and about I worked on these things: a little needle felted bird and a new pin cushion to hold my tiny needle felting needles used for miniature work.




The little bird (purposely)
looks like the birds that I draw.


The pin cushion is
on an old sugar bowl
I bought in a shop
for a dollar a few weeks ago.



Now...leaves are out on the trees... and the pollen seems to be waning. It has been the worst pollen count on record here and everything was covered with a soft chartreuse dust. Spring really is here at last.


Can it be Friday? And it is the 13th, too!
The weekend is here already...my week was sort of blurry.


Hope you have a lovely weekend,

as always,

enjoy the day!

3 comments:

April said...

LOVE BOTH!!! What a sweet little bird (And so quiet..not a noisy bone in his body!)Terrific idea for the sugar bowl! Even when you're not feeling well, you are STILL Creative as all getout!!! WOW!

Sandra said...

LoVeLy!!!I love the bird and the idea of the pincushion in the sugar bowl!! So Sweet!!!

Nancy said...

I always love your work. Superb job of translating your painting to 3D. Wonderful, Helen.