Monday, November 29, 2010

The child within...





One of the many wonderful things about grandchildren is that they bring out the child still left within us! We visited the museums here and enjoyed our visit thoroughly.




We get to go museums and do kid things with abandon and nobody think you are goofy! Grands are the reward for raising children--plus you get to be a kid again.


Here is the car of my dreams!



And these classic motorcycles
are BEAUTIFUL!



Why no photos of the grands? My policy is to protect their privacy at this point. But, I assure you they are adorable and wonderful and lots of fun to be with.

The weekend was wonderful...I hope yours was, too!

As always,

enjoy the day!

3 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

Such a truthful post...I love spending time with my grands....they make me feel so happy when my world seems to falling down around me at times....what a blessing!Have a blessed week...Shelley

April said...

So much FUN!!!! Love those robots!!! You are so LUCKY to have Grands!!!! More opportunities than we have with the dogs..."Pets Mart" isn't quite as exciting!!!

Flutterby Patch said...

I don't have any grands yet but am storing up all my childish behaviour ready for the day I do (fingers crossed!)