Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Monsieur Proust est arrivé!


Before I ever collected dolls,
I collected books.....



And sometimes
I like to collect
a doll that goes with a book!


Sometimes I will
make a doll to
go with books...
like Frida.


There are authors and artists that I collect books about, too. But, if you want to get a doll yourself without making one, you can get one here. You will have a lot of fun looking at Uneek Doll Designs.

On another note, the current heat wave has broken and it is only 60F this morning! We will have a few days of more normal temperatures and I could not be happier!

As always...stay cool...



...enjoy the day



1 comment:

Uneekdolldesigns said...

How fun! You and I definitely like a lot of the same things, I collect books too- I have several wall high book shelves that are crammed full of all kinds of books!

Love your doll too, she is so cute!

Thank you for allowing Marcel to be a part...:)