Monday, September 22, 2008




One more time....

We needed another beautiful day in Rockport, so off we went on Friday. Can you see how spectacular the weather was? Well, it is still that spectacular and will be really good for the coming week. It is hard to stay indoors in weather like this!

I met up with a friend and had a special visit which I will write about later in the week.

The weekend went by so quickly and here it is Monday again. I have a "to do" list in front of me of things to accomplish. If I get half done before the week is out, I will be very happy. Summer is officially over now and we have three months of autumn ahead before winter.

Autumn is my favorite time of year. In New England, we will have a profusion of color, erratic weather, amazing cloudy skies and the annual divestment of leaves from the trees. For today, though, it feels like June.

Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Christine LeFever said...

Such lovely pictures. Autumn is MY favorite time of year too!

I thought of you this weekend as I went antiquing and actually bought two very darling 20th century dollies. A rarity with me since I tend to stick primarily with 18th and 19th. But these two needed me!

Christine ~ Zwee!!!!!!!!