Thursday, December 08, 2011

NYC continued...



For the most part, Christmas windows were subdued this year.  When there was color, it was done with lighting such as this window at Lord and Taylor.

 

Saks Fifth Ave. 
seemed to be a combination 
of shabby chic and steampunk.  



 This gown took away my breath!



This dress 
has a real 60's or 70's vibe to it.



Tinsel Trading Company
....my favorite store
...and Martha Stewart's, too.



Here are some indoor photos 
of Anthropolgie 
in mid-town 
Manhattan...  




I have  few more scenes to share with you but will leave them for another post.  As I am writing and thinking about NYC, I feel a bit of nostalgia and a desire to be right back in the middle of things!


As always,

enjoy the day!





2 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

Thanks so much for sharing...quite different than anything I have ever seen in window decorating for Christmas...very pretty....blessings

April said...

Oh man, I wish there was an Anthropolgie here!!!!!I want one of those POLAR BEARS!!!! Send one on its way, hitch hiking, to Little Rock!!! Love the Lord and Taylor window with the children's illustrations!!!
Wish I could go shopping in NYC with you and your Big neck!!!!