Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Moving right along...




The doll club party was big success. Edie and some friends posed on the mantle for a photo op.

Someone asked me about starting a doll club. The club I belong to is more than 30 years old and is a UFDC club. You can find more about UFDC here.

As I was leaving the party, I spotted the holly below. It is is unusual around here to see it with berries at Christmas. I frequently encounter it on walks in the summer and late fall--with berries on it. I could not help but think how beautiful this iconic plant is!


Spending the day at home today and catching up with some things around here. What does your day look like? Hope that the weather is treating you nicely and that you are enjoying the spirit of the season.

Moving right along here. As always,

enjoy the day!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Merry Christmas, my friend! And may you have a blessed New Year as well, filled with dollmaking, fun, and friendship :-)

Beth

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

I have so enjoyed your posts this year.

Hugs, Carolyn

Love your cute little dolls!

Zaa said...

Well Edie .. all I can say ..Is I Love You .. Wish I had a Dolly club... Count you blessing and have a Dolly New Year ... By the way if you stop by my blog .. you'll find a different kind of dolly.... HUGS