Friday, December 17, 2010

Ho, ho, ho!


Poor Mr. Hank!
I woke him up
to try on a gift
he received in the mail.


Mr. DollZandThingZ
held sleepy Hank
for a photo op.

Despite the fact he looks messy, Hank seems happy and cozy in his winter garb. He fits into X-small quite nicely. I didn't brush out his face since he was sleepy so please excuse his bad hair day. (Thank you, Deb!)

It started out very cold today. It was brisk ten degrees when we got out of bed this morning. It had just reached 30F and the sun is shining--a heat wave!

I am cooking today. I am cooking fresh vegetables, chicken soup, and other things so I won't have to cook all weekend. I cooked ground turkey breast for tiny Mr. Hank who will have it mixed with his dog food. How much does he eat? He eats 3 ounces of food per day. He doesn't like snacks or people food so eats a pretty healthy diet. He weighs 4.0 pounds and is 11 years old and a perpetual puppy!

Back to the kitchen. What are you doing today? Are you ready for Christmas?

As always,

enjoy the day!




2 comments:

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

What a cutie pie!
It´s Friday evening and I´m going to rest after a marathon week!
Tomorrow I will be busy again, trying to do some "Christmas stuff" :)
The Christmas tree is indoors now and The Skating Monkey is the shining star on the top! It´s true!
If we don´t talk before Christmas,
I wish you a Very Merry Christmas
XX
Becky

Simply Shelley said...

So cute.........blessings