Friday, June 18, 2010

This and that....



You are invited to a party at Martha and Jane. Time to make cookies!




Yesterday I worked on projects all day...just for the fun of it. I seemed to need to just immerse myself in creating and it was creative and fun day.



Hannah, the belted Galloway cow, has reminded me that I might want to clean up some clutter. My space is not like those magazines that feature glamorous studios. You could fit our entire house into some of those studios.


Update on the doll donations: I have decide to donate other things to the auction...lots of things. But, the dolls are staying. As I read some of the comments & emails and thought about it, there was not one I am ready to part with right now.


The weekend is around the corner and so it the official start of summer! It was still light last night at 9:00 p.m. as we approach the longest day of the year. Time flies...we are halfway through 2010.


As always,

happy weekend

and

enjoy the day!


5 comments:

April said...

OH HELEN I ADORE THE NEEDLE FELTED BUNNY!!!! She is MARVELOUS!!!!! That sweet face and those ears and her soft fur..... She is just terrific!!!! And look at all the Spun Cotton!!!! You were definitely On a Roll. Send some of that spirit thisaway!

Flutterby Patch said...

Phew! I'm so pleased you have decided all the cuties can stay. I often see little 'once loved' softies in our thrift stores and always have to look the other way or I'm sure I'd be in offering them all a good home.

Christine LeFever said...

Oh what a fun party that was! Each of the attendees is adorable. Yum to those cookies and of course drooling is inevitable. Gnome parties are such fun and I thank you for inviting me.

Love your needle felted pieces too!

Hugs,
Zwee!!!!!!!!

Lena said...

Martha and Jane crack me up!

I love your bunny. What a sweet creature, Helen.

My studio is just a small room too, and I'm having such a hard time organizing it. I know what you mean about those studios in the magazines. I usually buy those more to read about what inspires the artists. I know I'll probably never have one of those fancy rooms.

I like your new banner!

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Helen!!!!
I´m in love with your bunny!!!
Is he needle felted or is it spunned cotton,
can you teach me, would be at your place in a minute!!??
Much love
Becky