Friday, November 13, 2009

Stormy weather...


We are feeling the effects of the Hurricane Ida in New England. Gray skies and wind gusts have started and I think we are in for a blustery day. Wind gusts are predicted for the next 24 hours.The bird feeder was swinging back and forth all day and brave little birds clung to feed. Occasionally I quick sketch birds at the window and this is one of mine.

Yesterday I worked 8 hours straight through on a creative project without even stopping for lunch. It was exhausting but worth it because I made a lot of progress. Right now I have 5 or 6 projects in the works and a a few deadlines to meet.

What is on your plate today? Can you believe that we are so very close to Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah? How quickly the holiday season is upon us! Christmas carols are playing everywhere. There was time I didn't care for the holiday season to start so early but the past few years I have grown to enjoy it.

The weekend is near, so for now,


happy weekend


and


enjoy the day!


1 comment:

April said...

I am sorry I have not checked in more often because I Love all the entries...Hank being served in the Pot, and the sunning squirrels (Henry, Betty, and Mack would have barked at them for three hours straight!)The pretty birdhouses and the wonderful sketch of the bird at the feeder!!!