Friday, November 06, 2009

How small is Hank?


Yesterday Hank and I passed by the soup pot on our table. I was wondering if he would fit in it and of course, he does! Don't worry! He didn't end up as dinner. He liked posing and was hilarious with it. He actually fits in our mailbox (which is a basket) and in many of my handbags.

Hank doesn't like to walk outdoors. He will sit down promptly when you put him on the sidewalk. I suppose the world is scary at 4 pounds and 3 ounces. He is a couch potato and a real home-body. He does, however, go out in the winter in a coat and in his dog stroller.

Dog stroller you say? Yes. They are very popular around here. People also walk cats and ferrets in them. Hank is fierce though. He thinks he is a huge guard dog and can be very unpleasant when the door bell rings.

Right now he is curled up on a chair in a nest of fleece blankets. Sleeping seems to be his hobby. He would rather sleep than eat!

Unlike Hank, my day is just beginning and I won't be going back to bed. The weekend is around the corner and there much to do today. As always,

Enjoy the day

and happy weekend!

3 comments:

AngelMc said...

the picture of Hank made me smile and giggle. he is adorable. cici and gingin said to tell him hi. they think they are little, but they are bigger than him. cici by probably a pound or so and gingin...well probably by several pounds. they have both gotten a little spread since their hysterectomies.

Unknown said...

How sweet!!! They have huge heats as big as lions, and they think they are just as big!!!!!
Hugs,
Jackie

Nancy said...

Oh, so cute! Great pic. I am buried in stocking my online store and it is moving right along. What a pleasure it will be when done.

I love your new pink doll.

Frosty here or possibly it is snow on the car roof, contacts not in yet today.