Friday, May 22, 2009


Of Dollz....

Lately, I haven't spent to much time with my own dolls. I need to go through the doll cabinets and move them around, fluff up their outfits, and say hello to them. (This is what good collectors do from time to time.)

Last week I was working on a paper crown to swap with a friend. I wanted to let the crown dry outdoors and needed some sort of a stand for it. I grabbed a Dollikin and she was eager to pose. These dolls are always eager to pose, and despite the fact she looks bored, I know that they really like looking good! My fashion type dolls get into that sort of thing.

Meanwhile, I needed a photo of some Hittys for a friend, so I pulled out a few and lined them up for a photo op. They can be hams, too, so they are always ready to get in front of the camera.

They wish you a happy Memorial Day and weekend and so do I. Enjoy the long weekend and travel safely!

4 comments:

Eileen said...

You know.. I never did get one of those blonde Dollikins that I've always wanted to badly. I love yours!
My poor girls all need attention. :-/ I need a clone. Thanks for showcasing your lovelies today!

AngelMc said...

you know they look like they know they are posing for pictures and as if they know they are going to be on your blog....

paris parfait said...

OH THE HITTYS! All my life, I've wanted a Hitty doll - ever since reading all about her adventures. How lucky you are to have these wonderful examples! I appreciate you sharing the photos.

paris parfait said...

P.S. I was distracted by the Hitty dolls and forgot to say, that is a great crown! You are so creative!