Tuesday, May 19, 2009





Bearz...

The tea party was a success with about 40 people attending! Unfortunately, I didn't have time to take a lot of photos and at one point, the batteries in my camera went out. We had a wonderful luncheon, raffle, and auction with many door prizes. It was a lot of work and a lot of fun. The lady in the pink dress is 94. Mirabel founded the club over 30 years ago.

It's really cold here but will be over 80 at the end of the week. Had to bring in some plants last night due to frost warning!

I have a busy day ahead but wanted to post the photos quickly, especially for a few friends who asked about them!

Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

AngelMc said...

Love the Teddy Bears, the cake looks yummy and is that a Skipper doll that I see enjoying the party?

Christine LeFever said...

Oh to be that lovely even now! What a festive and beautiful tea party.

Christine ~ Zwee!!!!!!!!

DollZandThingZ said...

Angel, that is Skipper! Good eye!

April said...

I want a big piece of that cake right now! Did you save me a piece? Are the little bears on top made of fondant? The whole tea party looks delightful! Love the bears in the antique car!My bears are jealous...now they want a party like yours!

Eileen said...

The whole party just oozes of fun. I think I would love Maribel. :-)
Thanks for the pictures!