Wednesday, April 08, 2009

It seems to be spring...

It is only 30 degrees here this morning. I think it is spring, but it is hard to tell. I saw the first daffodils of the season blooming a few houses a away and I have seen a crocus plants from time to time. Lawns are beginning to green and forsythia is open here and there. In the next few days, we will have temperatures near 60F, and I think spring will happen all at once!

This is the time of Easter and Passover so I assume everybody is busy this week with family and friends. We are celebrating at my daughter's and she is having almost 30 guests. Fortunately, she has a very large home. I remember the days when I entertained in-laws and outlaws in the tiniest of kitchens and no dining room.

Whatever your plans are today, enjoy the day and enjoy early spring...my favorite season!

No comments: