Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Just a one more thing....

While vising NYC he other day, I stopped in to Tinsel Trading Company. I had been there last summer and new that the store would be moving soon. One would just have to wonder if such a wonderful ambiance could be recreated in a different venue. Not to worry! The new place has all the same charm and all the same vintage trims, ribbons, goodies that have made this store the favorite of Martha Stewart.

The owner, Marcia Ceppos, is as gracious and helpful as ever. I only wish I had more time (and money!) to spend that day. Above you will see some of the trims I purchased. Most are vintage. Tinsel Trading Co. is featured in the new magazine "Where Women Create" and you can see the old store photos in the article.

This woman needs to get creating early today....

enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Oh, lucky you! To be shopping in New York City today! Season's Greetings!
Sandra Evertson

Lena said...

I love NYC at Christmas time. I was there in 2001 with friends, and we saw all the wonderful windows and did a lot, but one of us was not a shopper, so we missed this place. I've always wanted to visit there, and Tender Buttons, too.