Sunday, July 06, 2008





Popping in for a moment.....

The weekend is flying by. We have had some stormy, rainy weather and used the time indoors to do things around the house. As a result of being home, I was able to work on this project. A friend and I are swapping altered bird houses. This bird house is about 4 inches tall due to adding on "legs."I used a lot of embellishment on it. I looked for more bird houses in the big box craft stores and they are all out of them for the moment. It is bit of fad right now to decorate these.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend. It is very soggy and foggy here so plans have been changed for a visit to a flea market. We will see where this day goes!

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Cathi said...

Love your birdhouse -- it made me smile instantly! The colours you used are wonderful.

Eileen said...

Just looks like the faeries could live in there. Really beautiful!