Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Becassine and the Bleuettes take a walk.

Bonjour! Last year I made a cloth Becassine doll for my Bleuettes since they needed the guidance she would provide for them. She needed to be just a bit taller than they to keep them and their pets under control. She is made from my own pattern and is wearing wool felt clothing. You cannot see it but she has striped stockings and a red and white checkered petticoat.

Unlike Becassine, I don't seem to be able to keep anything under my control, including my own 4 pound precocious and precious Yorkie. He doesn't respond to Becassine! Life is definitely simpler for the doll population that lives here.

If you don't know who Becassine is and what to find out more, visit here.

Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

That is hilarious abuot your Yorkie. The Bleuettes looks so well behaved. Loving your blog.